Taking The Stress Out Of Real Estate Transactions
The purchase, sale, or refinancing of a home or commercial property is one of the most significant financial transaction you will ever make. The process can be, at times, complex and stressful, particularly when you are also handling everyday issues like your career, business, and family life.
At Goldsmith, Katz & Argenio, P.C., our lawyers take the stress out of real estate transactions. From our office in Springfield, Massachusetts, we assist you with the entire transaction from beginning to end, making sure that all the documents are in order so you don’t have to worry about title defects or future lawsuits.
The Real Estate Process
With so much at stake, it is important to work with trusted and trained professionals, including realtors, lenders, and attorneys, to help guide you through the process and to help you avoid many of the pitfalls that could impact your transaction. Whether you are purchasing your property in a typical transaction, foreclosure or short sale you should seek legal counsel at the earliest, possible stage.
The following brief overview outlines the steps in a standard real estate transaction. As you read through and think about the items on this list, feel free to contact the lawyers at Goldsmith, Katz & Argenio, P.C. with any questions you may have. Goldsmith, Katz & Argenio, P.C. has over 30 years of experience in real estate, and wants to assist you in the process.
- The decision to buy, sell, or refinance – what are your needs, and what can you afford?
- Using real estate agents – who they work for, and how they are paid.
- The Purchase and Sale Agreement – the legal document that defines the transaction.
- Inspection of the property – ensuring the integrity of the structure, and identifying any deficiencies.
- Obtaining financing – securing loans or other financing to effect the purchase.
- Title search – making sure the property can be transacted without encumbrances.
- The closing – the meeting where ownership transacts, and funds are settled.
Goldsmith, Katz & Argenio, P.C., is a trusted resource in most of the legal aspects related to the steps above to make sure your purchase or sale occurs promptly, smoothly, and accurately.
Reduce Your Stress And Enable Success
We have worked with individuals and businesses throughout Western Massachusetts to facilitate hundreds of successful residential and commercial transactions. If you are interested in our help, contact us to set up an initial consultation. You can get started by calling 413-737-5996 or by using our online contact form.